If you are getting errors or unable to upload photos, please try the following:
1. Use a modern browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
2. Try uploading the photos in smaller batches of 5 or 10 at a time.
3. Try uploading smaller photos, they generally don't need to be any larger than 3mb to look great online.
4. Uploading a lot of large photos on a slow internet connection can cause timeouts due to slow upload speed. If possible, try uploading images from the fastest internet service available to you ( your office internet or home internet may be faster).
- Email Us
- Support is available Mon - Fri from 9am-6pm Pacific Standard Time.