If your print flyer doesn't fit on one page, it could be any of the following issues:
1. Strange formatting carried over from copy and pasting can make the font too big. Try these instructions: http://help.mysinglepropertywebsites.com/customer/portal/articles/1378455-print-flyer-looks-funny-strange-formatting
2. If you have a lot of spacing or line breaks in your "about" section on the "edit profile" page, this can push the flyer onto a second page. Try removing some line breaks or extra spacing from your about section.
3. If your property description has a lot of spacing or line breaks, the same thing can happen. You can go to the "edit property" page, and add a shorter description in the "alternate description for print flyer" box:
4. If none of those work, you can also select an alternate flyer such as flyer #4, which has less photos to help keep everything on one page.
- Email Us
- Support is available Mon - Fri from 9am-6pm Pacific Standard Time.