1. First, create a Facebook page if you haven't already. (Note that this is not your personal page, but a separate "fan" page you create.) Click here to create a page: CREATE FACEBOOK PAGE
2. Click "Marketing Tools":
3. Click "Add Facebook Listings Tab To Your Page". This will redirect you to Facebook (login if you aren't already). Then authorize our app on Facebook.
4. Now go to your Facebook page and click "More", then "LISTINGS" under your main banner image:
5. On the listings page, copy your Facebook page ID, and paste it into the "Facebook page id" field on your profile page at My Single Property Websites. Make sure there is no trailing space at the end of your number when you copy and paste it.
6. Done! Your Facebook listing app will automatically sync and update all your agent's listings. Any of your agents can follow these same instructions to setup the Facebook app on their page, and it will show only their listings.