Yes! You can use a domain you already own. To do so, you'll need to:
1. From your My Single Property Websites Dashboard, click "View Site", then copy the web address of the site when it opens in a new window.
2. Login to where you registered the domain name (GoDaddy, for example).
3. Look for the domain you registered, then look for a settings page or similar.
4. Look for an option called URL Forwarding, or URL Redirect, Or URL Framing (every registrar calls it something different).
5. Now paste in the web address of the property site you copied in step 1 and save. It may take up to 24 hours for the changes you made to take effect.
6. Send us a quick email saying you'd like to use your domain name with your property site (we just need the property site address, and the domain name you're using). We'll add it to your property site and then you're done!
- Email Us
- Support is available Mon - Fri from 9am-6pm Pacific Standard Time.